Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Business, Places and Things I Recommend in Brevard County


I thought I would start a recurring blog topic on business, places and things that I recommend in Brevard County, FL.  There are so many it is hard to put them all in one blog. So I thought I would feature one or two every week or so, not only for new residents to Brevard, but for the locals, who may be looking for a new service provider or may be waiting to try a place out, without a good recommendation.  My focus is not so much to review places, but to keep this a positive blog and just write about places that I like.  
So my first recommendation is for a dentist:  Dr Paul Christianson.
The office is located in Suntree( although it is considered Rockledge, and has a Rockledge zip code): 7135 Turner Road, Rockledge, FL 3295 
 That's my car in front of the office yesterday :)

Dr Christianson is retired from the US Army and is the most laid back dentist I have ever known. He is honest and goes out of his way to help. He actually answers the office phone sometimes, and will come in on his days off to take care of an issue you may be having.   If insurance won’t cover something until the following year, he will do his best to help you to get through until that time. 
The office staff is wonderful as well.  Jennifer is the receptionist/appointment maker and more. She is extremely pleasant to deal with and does a wonderful thorough job.  She goes out of her way also to make things work for the patient.  Stehanie is the Dr’s Dental assistant and she is also wonderful. She cares about her patients and makes them feel at home and comfortable, in what is usually not a very pleasant experience.  The dental hygienist is new.  I have only been to her once and she is very nice also.
My husband has been going to them for about eight years and I switched over about five years ago. I can’t imagine going to a different dentist office.  I recommend this office highly.   Here is the link to their healh Grades page, apparently I am not the only one who thinks they are great.
Health Grades Dr Christianson

No comments:

Post a Comment