Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Welcome to my blog

My name is Cathy Wolters. I am the Broker/Owner for my own property management business; Wolters Rentals-A Property Management Company, LLC. I love working for myself. I love the freedom and the flexibility.  I enjoy my job so much, and the main reason is that it is on my terms. It’s hard to explain that sense of freedom to anyone who has never done it.  I started out in this business working for a huge company, then a small one and now working for myself, which has been the best experience of the three. I am grateful for all I learned at the other companies, but could never go back to that way of doing business. 

I have been blessed to work for and with owners that are easy to work with, and respect and trust in my knowledge and experience in the business. 

I decided to start a blog, to share some of my thoughts and experiences in property management.  I am also hoping to hear from others about their thoughts and experiences.  We can learn so much from listening to each other. 

1 comment: