Thursday, February 13, 2014

Things I Love About Technology: Take Two


My Logo


Another thing I love about technology is photo stream.  I love being able to take a bunch of photos and easily be able to share them with owners or even tenants.  Not too long ago I would struggle with trying to get a bunch of photos to send in emails.  They would take so long to send and then the recipient would say they can't open it. Yikes! It used to drive me crazy.  
Now I can take hundreds of photos when I do a move in, move out or routine inspection and write notes on each photo so the other person can see exactly what I am am trying to convey.  Then it it is easy to invite the other person to view the stream and they can easily do it from a link in an email.  

I sent an owner a photo stream inspection report today and she told me that it was the best inspection report she ever received and thanked me for it.  It felt great, especially since it was so easy. 

I love photo stream for organizing photos as well.  I have a bunch of streams for each property and after a while I can easily transfer the older ones to an external hard drive to make more space for new ones.  It makes it very easy to sort through photos and to find specific ones. I have a stream for my properties, my family, my friends and of course my dogs :)

No comments:

Post a Comment